DeepTech, since 1998 (Inventor of trusted AI)
INTELLITECH is a private French AI R&D company founded in 1998 by Prof. Zyed ZALILA.
XTRACTIS is a robot (or a set of robots) reproducing human inductive reasoning in experimental sciences and producing AI decision systems that are expressed as gradual rules.
Thanks to their theoretical foundations, these decision-making systems are highly predictive while being understandable by humans (among other specificities).
XTRACTIS is helpful for quickly deploying reliable white-box AI systems, particularly suitable for high-risk predictive applications (Health, Finance, Industry, Autonomous Vehicles, Defense, Security, Cybersecurity…).
Xtractis® Trusted Reasoning Artificial Intelligence
To date, Xtractis® is the world’s only Reasoning and Confidence AI for the deployment of high-risk AI applications.
From a set of structured data, Xtractis® is able to automatically discover predictive models/systems: At least as good as those produced by the best black-box AI (random forests, boosted trees, neural networks) and intelligible (rule-based white-box model IF…THEN continuous logic)
Once induced by Xtractis®, audited and validated by the business expert and eventually certified by the regulator, the AI model/system is deployed to perform high frequency predictions and search for optimal solutions.
Multiple predictive applications, 4 key sectors
HEALTH / PHARMA
- Personalized Medicine (metabolic, epigenetic, physiological & anatomopathological analysis),
- Monitoring, Virtual Screening, Protein Homology,
- Toxicity, Drug Discovery, Health Insurance
FINANCE / BUSINESS
- Scoring & Risk Analysis, Econometrics, Malicious Activities,
- Venture Capital, Behavioral Finance, Wealth Management,
- Real Estate Finance, Strategy, Marketing & CRM,
- HR & Administration, Legal
INDUSTRY / R&D
- Product Design & Ergonomics, Sensory Marketing &
- Engineering, Smart Industry, Quality Control, Maintenance &
- Diagnosis, Logistics, Risk Analysis, Environment, Geomatics,
- Optimization, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicles
DEFENSE / CYBER / SECURITY
- Autonomous Weapon Systems, Autonomous Devices,
- Command & Control, Malicious Activities Detection,
- Crime & Surveillance, Cybersecurity